Precautions

Hmm.. Yesterday I was thinking about my new phone and the amount of time I spend with it. It reminded me of  Ishtiaq Ahmed's novels. On their second or third page there were some advises written by author for his (usually young) readers. Those were: 

Make sure;

1- You have performed obligatory prayer.
2- your parents don't need your help
3- you have completed your homework. 

If any of the above chore is left, kindly complete it and then start this novel. 

Isn't it great?? I mean, how prudent he was. He didn't want his good intentions to be scoffed at in anyway. He never missed a single opportunity to teach us. Wow.

We have grown up. We have learned many things. We need to apply them now. Wherever we are. Must not forget the tarbyah.    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SALAHUDDIN AL-AYUBI (The Liberator Of Jerusalem) -I

Something different yet so Beautiful

A Person Disenthralled from Fear