Protecting Children

It was a post on Facebook about bush fire in Australia and how to protect children from watching TV as its traumatic for children. A person commented "but you cn't shield them from the world and raise them ignorant." She didn't mean to make the kids watch news or talk to them purposefully about it. I agree with her. Ever since I have read about end of times, I have always wondered how would I prepare my kids about it. How much should I convey to them in what ways? Because that is something related to nurturing the right values from the very start. also the signs are beginning to show rapidly. Everythings is on our fingertips, our children's too. So they have to be educated about it so that they don't fall prey to these factors.

Frankly, I was taken aback by the book and what it had to offer. It was well-written, researched yet radical in some way. May be for me. Because I had no prior knowledege. I was consumed byt this world. listening to songs on radio, Earphones plugged in my ears; 'I was enjoying' my life. After reading that book, I had to pause and reflect what am I doing. Where am I going. Things needed to be changed on my account in order to make my life according to the teachings of Islam. As I have already said that the end of times' incidents are related to our careful nurturing. I had that but I wasn't told it would be that stark. I was ignorant somehow. Unaware of what is coming. And that, it is coming really fast. And may be one day we would wake up and life would be change. And life is changing drastically. The things we are witnessing in our world, in our country are such that we had never imagined the world is so black and animalist.

How should I raise my children accordingly. How to shield them from evils of society and yet they have to move in that society. They will have to travel all over the world, watcheng with their own eyes the good and bad. I read somewhere, if a mother fervently desires and prays for her children to be save from the evils of this world then Allah doesn't let go that fervor in vain and save her children.

The consciousness of God in heart is the best yet difficult solution for living in this world. If the heart is subjected to God, then the person would survive no matter what may come. Yet we must pray that we don't get to go through that test as it would be the most difficult test of the humanity since Adam (may peace and blessings be upon him). Every Prophet warned his people and feared of The Test of End of Times.

May God protect us and our offspring from the difficulties of Time and may we meet our end in the Bliss of Eman. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SALAHUDDIN AL-AYUBI (The Liberator Of Jerusalem) -I

Something different yet so Beautiful

A Person Disenthralled from Fear