Random

I am usually rude, mean, angry and moody with the kids. I take out my frustrations on them fully aware that I shouldn't be doing it but carrying on anyway after holding it inside me longer than necessary. Lately I have been trying to be patient with the kids. I see this transformation in my three year old as well. With me, he is also trying to control himself. Even going a step ahead by offering compassion to me. He surprises me. With Winter around the corner, I insist on eating everything warm (read hot). "It's medicine when taken warmer." I tell them. And they both accept it grumping about. So my three old had his egg and I didn't, I didn't feel like eating it. He saw it and came to me; "You didn't eat it? Meine bhe khal lia, affan ne bhe kha lia. Ap thanda khaengi to tabyat kharab ho jaegi. Phir mein apko dawayi nahin dunga." And my heart burst with I don't know what not. Yes, I become cruel and tell them that if they wet their clothes or hands too much then they'll fall sick and I will not give them medicine. It works wonders. Believe me. Three year old literally shakes when his clothes get wet while he washes his face. And I then soothe him its okay. We'll get it change. He is funny. He'd think his mother is bipolar or something. 

He listens to me instantly and is connected with me in inexplicable ways. I love it when he is stuck at a dilemma. Between what he wants and what I am asking him to do and how he maneuvers with the choices. He is intelligent and adorable.     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SALAHUDDIN AL-AYUBI (The Liberator Of Jerusalem) -I

A Person Disenthralled from Fear

Something different yet so Beautiful