Starting It Off

I don't know from where to begin. I'm kicking it off just for the sake of it. 

I'm a mother of two toddlers (boys). Elder 4 and younger 3. full stop yes. Hahahhaha! I want a daughter very much but I don't ask Him. I don't know what's the wisdom behind gifting me with two boys when I really wanted a daughter and I prayed at that time. Was even disappointed when nurse announced what is it. Hahahhaha! couldn't help it. They are my life though. They are so cute and innocent and nerve wrecking hurricane. I love them. 

Affan goes to a school. He's in nursery. He asks me daily if tomorrow is off and I say no. Today he woke up before me and asked the same question. He was angry and lied down again, pretending to sleep. I told him to get up but he didn't budge. He immediately got up when I said come on, I'll carry you to the washroom. They both make me smile in odd situations. 

Like few days back, Talal was in washroom. I don't remember exactly, I think he had leaked potty in his pajamas and I was furious. He has a way of appeasing me; he scrunches his face and grins till I smile. No matter how much I try to hold up I just lose it. I doubled up laughing my head off. Imagine him sitting on a commode grinning wildly.

Can't elders be the same. Just let it go and smile. Take everything easy. Why non matters matter and the matter is ignored? Why are we all so serious and grim and full of hate. What does it give except more hate and illnesses. Why don't we just relax and behave like Talal or other billion kids. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SALAHUDDIN AL-AYUBI (The Liberator Of Jerusalem) -I

REASON OF EXISTENCE

Ideals